Male libido normally reduces when they get older. The level of testosterone starts to decrease, making libido decrease, which can result in problems such as erectile dysfunction. Reduced sexual desire can be considered as diseases and side effects of medications, such as blood-pressure medication and anti-depressants. Regardless of whichever direct causes of libido loss, men will suffer from both physical and psychological damage. To solve this, there’re many alternatives for choosing.
Male libido normally reduces when they get older.
- Have an overall checkup with the doctor. The important thing is to understand thoroughly the reason for libido decrease. Before applying any kind of treatment, you need to know which diseases responsible for your condition.
- Consider asking doctor to prescribe medication to help. Viagra, Levitra and Cialis are 3 of the most common medication to deal with erectile dysfunction. First you need to see if you’re strong enough to use these medications. Besides, you should notice that these medications are not suitable for everyone and there’re may be side effects that come with the use of these medications.
- Add foods into your diet that can increase libido, such as basil, pumpkin seed, celery, chilly, saffron, banana, fig, avocado, garlic, sauerkraut, asparagus, almond and raw oyster. Avoid foods that are rich in sugar, fat and calories.
Add foods into your diet that can increase libido, such as basil, pumpkin seed, celery, chilly, saffron, banana, fig, avocado, garlic, sauerkraut, asparagus, almond and raw oyster.
- Use herbs that are considered to increase libido. Some things you may find helpful are ashwagandha, yohimbe bark, pygeum, saw palmetto, sarsaparilla and ginseng. Always check with your doctor before using any herb to make sure that there’s no interaction between the medications and supervise the influence. Especially, yohimbe shouldn’t be used for people with hypertension, as it normally increases the blood pressure and heart rate.
- Remove stress from your life. Too much stress can make you have no mood for sex.
- Do exercise. This has lots of benefits. Endorphin is released when you do exercises, which can increase the mood and help with the problems related to sexual desire.
Endorphin is released when you do exercises, which can increase the mood and help with the problems related to sexual desire.
- Determine whether your low libido is due to the lack of attractiveness to your wife. In fact, you may not be stimulated by your partner as you used to be. If that’s the reason, you need to have an honest talk to your partner to discuss methods to take back the passion in your relationship. If necessary, you may need to meet with the counselor.